‘Author Talk Interview Session’ was created to promote fellow authors and their work. The interview questions will spotlight the guest writer, show them love, peace and respect by allowing them to tell you about their books, other projects and plans to promote. It is also designed to give an author who reads the blog interview posted, insights on how they can grow and share in this huge literary field. This blog interviews will be posted on Facebook, Goodreads, Google, Twitter, NetworkBlogs and LinkedIn.
RAVEN’S MISSION STATEMENT: I firmly believe God’s way of doing business is the best method. When we join hands with each other it not only helps us learn and grow it creates bonds between fellow authors. As team players, we learn to share instead of competing, grasping and grabbing for recognition and financial gain.
GUEST: Parker J. Cole
Parker and I met on Facebook last year. Since then, I’ve had the pleasure of reading one of her books and was also a guest on her radio show. This amazing author is awesome on so many points and I hope you will enjoy her interview as much as I did.
Parker J Cole is an award-winning writer and radio show host. Her first book, Dark Cherub, won the Best of Spring Reading 2013 from eMedia Campaigns. She lives in Michigan with her husband and their beloved dog Sarah
Parker J. Cole’s (copy pasted) questionnaire answers:
- What genre do you write?
The genres I write in are edgy Christian romance and speculative fiction
- What inspired you to write? I’ve always wanted to write. I don’t remember a time where that desire wasn’t there. From kindergarten till now, ink flows through my blood.
- What have you written? I’ve written two romances (part of a series), one horror/thriller, and one short story sci-fi as part of a distributed anthology.
- How many books do you have published? Four so far and I’m working on the fifth and sixth ones.
- Who is your publisher?
The ever-impressive eLectio Publishing!
6. What are you promoting at the moment?
I’m promoting my romances at the moment.
My first one, Many Strange Women, has been rebranded Greene is the New Grey which is the Christian alternative to Fifty Shades of Grey. The second is The Other Man, which is the sequel to Many Strange Women.
- Do you enjoy meeting people and promoting your work? I enjoy meeting people. Everyone has a different story and I like to see what their story is. As far promoting my work, I utilize social media in an organic way to promote it.
- Would you travel and do speaking engagements to promote your book(s)? I’d love to!
- List some places you would like to visit and meet fans? Anywhere they’ll take me.
- Tell us your successful methods of promoting? n/a
- Are you planning to write more books? Till I die!
- Where can we purchase your work? Amazon, BN, eLectioPublishing
- In what formats can we purchase your book(s)? (ex. a. paperback b. E-book c. audio) Paperback and E-book
- How can we keep up with your journey? I’m active on FB, Twitter, and Google+
- Is there a way for fans to ask you questions? For sure! Go to my website at parkerjcole.com and contact me via there.
If your book gets chosen for a movie, who would you like to play the main characters? I’d like all unknowns to be in the movie because they’ll put their own magic to the script. I’d like to think my book would launch their careers.